One of my favorite things to read in Fallout: New Vegas fanfiction:
The courier as a
terrifying determined political powerhouse. I love it when people write her as a force of nature, dismantling the structure of the old world and remaking it in her image.
I love reading about the politics, the after effects of her war and the massive regime change.
Tell me how she deals with the refugees of both Ceasar’s Legion and the NCR. Talk about her taxation policies. What’s her plan for the rash of violent crimes in Vegas? What’s her stance on welfare and low-income housing? How does she deal with food and clean water availability? Since the sewers are currently used for housing overflow, how does Vegas manage its sewage?
Don’t talk to me about flighty nothings or small-scale romance.
Tell me the story of a city in the shape of a woman.
tags: #fallout #new vegas #independant vegas all the way #powerful women in fiction is super important to me #women rewriting the rules of politics is my JAM #as are women building kingdoms in their image
- misssynlovely reblogged this from cyprith
- thefinalwraith likes this
- lizardtakesflight likes this
- auriels-travels likes this
- chocochipbiscuit reblogged this from cyprith and added:
- sorachaser reblogged this from cyprith
- sorachaser likes this
- willkamin likes this
- kapri-sunn likes this
- kaykaiserin likes this
- superbstarman likes this
- meishuu likes this
- barefootwithneonhands likes this
- fingalselectronsexparty reblogged this from cyprith
- benjibreak likes this
- cyprith reblogged this from chocochipbiscuit and added:
- tuesdayjune likes this
- nekr0mantic likes this
- chocochipbiscuit likes this
- bxrtons likes this
- hot-cannibalism likes this
- madanach likes this
- solassians likes this